Add to Cart
SUDS is a unique, all-purpose, water-based cleaner that is versatile and economical. No harsh chemicals, ammonia or abrasives. Safe to use, leaving all surfaces clean and film-free (no rinsing required). SUDS is non-toxic, biodegradable, and effective in cleaning most any surface in home or business.
Use as paste or mix with hot water for spray solution. When diluting, mix paste with ½ cup water and microwave for 30-45 seconds, pour in spray bottle, then add remaining water.
2 tsp to 16 oz. of hot water
1 tsp to 16 oz. of hot water
Dissolve SUDS 32 parts HOT water, one part SUDS.
* One 8 oz. tub makes 2-3 gallons
* 2-3 Tbls make 1 quart